Mel has experience in speaking with participants in many different settings and is well known for her ability to adapt training and speeches to meet the needs of any group; including disability, age, location and/or group size.
Mel’s experience with speaking and sitting on panels has been with corporate services, not for profit organisations, people with disability, education, daycare and transport.
Key areas Mel can deliver her keynote speeches on, depending on the need of the audience are:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Ways to overcome adversity
- Adaptive Fitness; and the importance of it
- Living with a disability and medical problems
- Travelling with a disability
- Tips and tools to start when starting at the bottom and trying to reach high
- Breaking down barriers
- Resilience – what it means
- Removing stereotypes about people with disability
- How to move beyond labels
Mel has the ability to tailor all Keynote speeches to meet the needs of any target group.
To see some of the places/organisations Mel has provided a Keynote speech at please go to the Events page.